Wednesday, 15 September 2010
First Meeting With Client
I have chosen my client as geogrpahy teacher Mr Young as he teaches geography to many students at Heathside and thus will know what to look for within a product such as mine. During the meeting I discussed the project proposal with him and how I wasn't completely happy with the project theme. He agreed and commented that it would be more beneficial for younger students to use a program such as the one I will be making. With a younger target audience in mind (Years 7 - 8, ages 11-12) we went through the topics of the current cirriculum that they are learning. I decided that the Natural Disasters topic sounded interesting and would be a fun idea to create into an interactive flash product. I now need to change my proposal to suit my new idea of Natural Disasters. I will write more on what the idea will contain in the next post as I need to do some researching first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment