Monday, 10 January 2011

Client Evaluation and Testing

Today I held a meeting with my client, Mr Young, to evaluate and test my product. The point of this was to gain valuable feedback from which I can apply to my product to achieve a more efficient and improved product. I held the client evaluation/testing before the target audience testing so that I could have two chances to improve my product from feedback.
To test my product we used the test guides that I had previously created which focused on navigation, animation and the quiz. Although I have not yet finished my quiz and imported my videos I believe that the feedback will still be vitally important.
Alongside the test guide I wrote a short page outlining the general points which were made by Mr Young throughout the evaluation.

Key points which I need to improve before the Test User tests:
  • Prolong animation timings
  • Ensure that there are 10 questions in my quiz
  • Finish my quiz, including a final score
  • Fix relevent buttons
  • Change Tsunami page
  • Add videos

I will try to complete these within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment