I have chosen 2 test users to test my product so that I can make relevent changes thus improving the quality of my product. The 2 test users are Megan Walker and Arran Bowen (in target age -11). I gave them both my test scripts and explained how to use and fill the scripts and left them to use my product on their own. This made sure that they weren't influenced by my presence or others opinions and the results would be as reliable as possible.The testing went well and a few key points which need to be changed have been shown to me, some of these include:
- Buttons dissapearing
- No videos
- Missing buttons where relevent - such as replay buttons and back buttons
Overall I feel that the feedback I recieved was mainly positive however I will work on making the necessary changes to improve the quality of my final product.
No comments:
Post a Comment